Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The joy of vomit

Like that one, do ya? My dog just upchucked on my croc, while my foot was in it. Not the most pleasurable of sensations.

Yesterday I took a carload of kids to church camp, including my girl. It was way harder on me than it was on her. It helped that they were going swimming as soon as they unpacked, and that her dad is a counselor this year, and that several kids from church/school are there, too. It's like a week-long sleepover for her.

So me and the boy are together all week. This is a first. We've never had time like this together. He can be a bit difficult at times. This attitude of his makes me want to start "a week alone in your room camp", but I'll save that treat for another post. I'm thinking we'll hit the movies today, since there is a 60% chance of rain. I'll let him choose between WallE or Kung Fu Panda. Either way, I get popcorn and a nap, so it really doesn't matter.

I'm thinking I need to sweep my floors, do some dishes, fill the dog water. I also need to make a hair appt. for me and get a vet appt. for Tate. But that would require effort (insert whine here). I think I'll make another cup of coffee and play some Literati. Look at me go. Zoom.

No comments: