Friday, November 7, 2008

Hey stranger, come here often?

Just reading over at Without Wax about what age kids should be allowed to call eachother. Tough call. You catch that pun? Chortle chortle.

Boy had a girl call him last school year REPEATEDLY. Thankfully, she always called when we weren't here. The few calls he does get now are from boys, and they talk about 3.4 seconds and laugh about 13 minutes.

Girl doesn't get calls, which I think is a little strange. When I was her age, I was calling my friends to chat & stuff. Several of her friends have cell phones, which is ridiculous. What does a 10 yo need a cell phone for? What Barbie emergency will they have that will require the use of a cell? Can you say over-indulged?

There's no school today, so we are home. Boy is being a beast. Him need nap. Must go clean, for that is my mission.

No comments: